Web Reader Welcome

Minggu, 13 Mei 2012

How to Add Moving Words as Your Gadgets


Hi… I want to post something this time. I will post about moving words, like mine. I use the moving words as my ‘welcome’ for everyone. Why do I choose this? Because in my opinion, everyone seeing blogs will not see our ‘welcome’ (sometimes). Because our ‘welcome’ will be a kind of boring maybe, because most of blogger will write hi, welcome to my blog I wrote this… 
Hm, I think that person must be me hehe. All right, let’s see the steps I’ve written for you

  • First, open link : http://www.flashvortex.com or you can also click mine, click on the corner of the box until the word ‘flashvortex.com’ changes into ‘get yours free’

  • Then, there’re some gadgets you want. Choose ‘texts’

  • Now, click ‘edit this’

  • You can fill ‘words to show’ with your own words

  • If you scroll down, there’ll be some settings, you can set the colors, font, and many others

  • After you have finished your words, click ‘generate animation’ for free

  • There, you can see your moving words. If you want to edit it again, click on ‘back to editor’. But if you have been satisfied with that and want to put the gadgets on your blog, copy the code

  • Next, open you blog. Choose layout and click on ‘add gadgets’

  • Scroll down and choose the HTML/Java Script

  • Fill the title and paste the code in the content space. Click save

  • Then, choose save the settings and then you can see your blog

  • And finally the moving words is in your blog



As usual, I really hope that this blog will be useful and if you have some problems or questions, you can send it to me via blogger or e-mail : keniaderia@gmail.com, I'll be waiting for it

1 komentar:

  1. Ridge Titanium Wallet - TiNIC - ATMIKA, India
    Ridge Titanium Wallet – The ultimate pocket wallet - designed for titanium suppressor Indian and Indian players. You can have titanium nitride coating a blue titanium great experience with 2021 ford escape titanium hybrid a mens titanium rings variety of gaming products,

    BalasHapus